Cleanplak is the easiest and most effective way of flossing. It has been designed to help you achieve the best oral health result in conjunction with your normal daily brushing.
Cleanplak Water Flosser
It is clinically proven that JUST brushing your teeth is NOT ENOUGH.
Just brushing your teeth leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath. The Cleanplak Water Flosser is the easiest and most effective way to floss. It removes the debris that brushing leaves behind, and it is clinically proven to improve oral health.
Cleanplak oral health products are clinically proven to provide significant oral health benefits:
• Improve gum health
• Remove plaque and bacteria
• Reach areas that you can’t get to with a toothbrush or string floss
The Cleanplak Water Flosser also addresses specific dental needs including cleaning braces and orthodontics, treating periodontal pockets, and cleaning implants and dental work such as crowns, bridges, and veneers.
Dental plaque is a sticky, colorless or pale yellow film that is constantly forming on your teeth. When saliva, food and fluids combine, plaque – which contains bacteria – forms between your teeth and along the gum line.
Dental plaque begins forming on teeth 4-12 hours after brushing, which is why it is so important to brush thoroughly at least twice a day and floss daily.
If plaque is not regularly removed from your teeth by proper brushing and flossing, it mineralizes into tartar, a hard, yellow or brown deposit that tightly adheres to the teeth and can only be removed by a dental professional. If tartar is not removed it can lead to more serious gum disease.
Fighting plaque is the most critical factor in protecting and preserving your teeth, and gums, for a life-time. No matter how good you are with a toothbrush, dental floss is the only way to remove plaque between your teeth and keep tartar out of these hard-to-reach areas.
• Effective Plaque Removal: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
• Healthier Gums: Clinically proven up to 50% more effectivefor improving gum health vs. string floss
• Ideal for Implants: Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss using the Plaque Seeker® tip
• Essential for Braces: Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip
• Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and string flossing can’t reach
• Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
• Great for people with implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers
• 5 Water Flossing tips included
• 4-hour rapid charge
• 4 pressure settings
• Up to 1-minute water capacity
• Extra-quiet design
• Waterproof and may be used in the shower
• Perfect for travel and small bathrooms
• Global voltage compatible
• 360-degree tip rotation
• Portable and lightweight
• Microfiber travel bag and travel water plug included to prevent leakage during transport
• One-year warranty
• Owners Manual : En/Fr
• Quick Start Guide : En/Fr
HOW TO USE IT ?
- Fill the reservoir with warm water and place firmly on the base.
- Select a tip and click into the handle.
- Start with the lowest pressure setting, lean over the sink, place tip in your mouth.
- Turn unit on. Close lips enough to prevent splashing, let water flow from your mouth into sink.
- Aim the tip at the gumline.
- When finished, turn unit off and use the tip eject button to remove the tip.